Hydraulic Repair & Maintenance
Many of our customers have operations that rely to some degree on properly operating hydraulics. These manufacturing and construction operations include mining, logging, and other large vehicle fleets and heavy equipment. Hydraulic repair and maintenance is a vital service we offer through a series of partnerships with select companies in this field.
Rest assured that if you need service or repair for your hydraulics we can make sure you receive it in a cost effective and timely manner. Our partners typically provide the following:
- Analyze cylinder for cause of failure
- Clearance dimensions checked
- Sub-components modified to high standards
- Disassembly of cylinder
- All components cleaned and seals replaced
- Polish or manufacture new rod
- Rework or make new gland and piston
- Hone barrel to new specs
- Weld ports or barrel as needed
- Reassemble and test
- Rebuild or remanufacture cylinders
- Complete machine and welding shop
- Manufacture rod eyes, pistons and barrels
- Primary power units for testing only
- Hydraulic torque and teardown bench
- Pump/Motor repair
- Valve repair
- Large inventory of seals and raw material
PetroChoice has access to Eaton Weatherhead hoses and all the necessary fittings to get your job done.
Fill out the contact form on this page today to have one of our specialists get in touch with you.