Lubrication Services – The PetroChoice Advantage
We go far beyond simply supplying lubrication and filtration products
PetroChoice offers a wide of range of comprehensive services to help maximize the life and efficiency of lubricants while increasing equipment reliability.
We offer three platforms of service:
From Audits and Fluid Management to Quick Lube Start-up and Training we can address your lubrication service needs at any level.
Equipment Reliability Services
Featuring Hydraulic Repair and Maintenance Services through our Rapids Hydraulic Brand, we can extend the life of your current equipment. Whether it’s through leak detection, equipment tagging, lube routing, or tank monitoring, PetroChoice can help make your equipment more reliable and efficient to keep your operation moving.
Contamination Control Services
Let us take your old oil and make it like new again. We reprocess oil every day and are saving our customers money while protecting the environment through reducing overall consumption.
- Filtration for Bulk Lube and Fuel
- Oil Analysis Services and Training
- Vacuum Dehydration Service and Equipment
- Filter Carts and Other Mobile Filtration Service
- Reservoir Inspection and Maintenance
- Automatic Lubrication Systems
These are just a few services that can help you reduce downtime, extend the life of your lubricant and equipment, and reduce interruptions to production. Our new Lorenz brand allows you to increase the efficiency of your equipment while promoting safety through less handling with an automatic lubrication system. Let our highly trained personnel introduce you to our full suite of service capabilities that can assist you in lowering your TCO (total cost of ownership).
Contact us today and get your contamination under control!
Key Benefits of our Services:
- Reduced oil consumption by optimizing drain intervals
- Reduced contamination and leakage
- Increased equipment availability and less downtime
- Improved equipment component life and operating efficiency
- Lowered maintenance costs
- Consolidation of lubricants, reduced potential for misapplication
- Safety and environmental improvements